DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT OF POULTRY PROCESSING SYSTEM TO REDUCE DRIP LOSS
ABOUT THE COMPANY
PRASUMA (AMPLE FOODS PRIVATE LIMITED)
PRASUMA (AMPLE FOODS PRIVATE LIMITED) is known as the foremost manufacturer of a high-quality range of Pork, Non Veg, Mutton Masala, Chicken Offered Pork, Non Veg, Mutton Masala, Chicken are well-known for the features like long working life, high functionality, and low maintenance.
Lean fresh meat has a water content of approximately 70%. One of the major challenges of meat processing is concerned with preventing loss of liquid from lean meat tissue during storage. When meat is cut, a red solution of proteins that is known as drip (or weep or purge) oozes from the cut surfaces. To prevent the drip loss the company wants to seek ideas which should have industrial feasibility.
- What is your idea to prevent the icreasing drip loss in meat products ?.
Suggest in detail the technique your idea involves and how it is going to prevent the drip loss in the products and mention approximate period for which drip loss in meat products.
Describe any substance you intend to add to the products and its impact.
Describe how your idea can be feasible for the company.
The techniques used should not impact the textural and other properties of the meat products.
GRADING OF THE SUBMISSIONS:
Your ideas would be graded on the following parameters:
Ø The company will provide an internship opportunity (PAID INTERNSHIP) with a base stipend of Rs 6500 and may be further based on the performance to some of the best solutions.
Ø Some of the top winning solutions will get a certificate duly authorised by the company in collaboration with Gruwitz.
*The selection for the rewards and internships or any cash reward solely lies with the company and are performance based.
Ample foods pvt ltd is looking forward for candidates who are enthusiastic to learn and improve plant system and process and help the company in fssc 22000 certification after completing all regulatory compliance.
So the role of the intern would be to study the standards required for fssc certification and be able to
imply the same in the plant to make the plant eligible for fssc certification 22000.
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE INTERNSHIP:
· The candidate must be available for an internship of 4-6 months duration from JULY TO OCTOBER/DECEMBER.
· The candidate must be holding a degree of B.tech or pursuing B.tech or above(M.tech, PHD) in food technology or related domain.
· Should have good knowledge of all quality parameters in QMS of a food industry since the company needs solutions for process development and finally getting it certified by third party.
- Only individual entries will be considered for this challenge.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE SUBMISSION:
- The solutions should be submitted in the English language only.
- The file name should be the team name.
- The solutions must be submitted in the pdf format only with a maximum of 10-15 slides ( the solution must be specific).
- Kindly download the sample format of ppt and submit the ppt in the same prescribed format.