ABOUT THE FIRM
Foodix (Angel Starch & Food Pvt Ltd)
The brand name Foodix stands for serving healthy and tasty food products with love. We have an exciting range of Turmeric latte instant premix, Crispy Fry Mixes, Instant Soup Mixes, Milkshake Mixes, Instant Taste Maker Masalas, Halwa Mixes all in various flavors to tickle your taste buds!
All Foodix products are certified by SGS for Quality Management System-QMS-ISO 9001 : 2015, Food Safety Management System – FSMS – ISO 22000: 2005, FSSAI & Halal industry standards. We are working to achieve the Govt of India’s highest Quality Standard Certification of ZED. Also working to achieve one of the world’s highest retail standard manufacturing certification of British Retail Consortium.
PROBLEM STATEMENT :
The demand for immunity boosting foods has rapidly rised in the market due to COVID-19 pandemic. However it’s has become difficulty to retain the consumers. Design Consumer Retention Strategy for Immunity Boosting Foods
Imagine that you are Head of Marketing at Foodix. You are now responsible for creating consumer awarness and increasing the sales of Foodix products in India within a limited budget. Using your knowledge about the buying habit of Indian consumers, please outline the consumers retention strategy to achieve higher sales of immunity boosting food products.
1. How would you create the brand awareness of your immunity boosting food products ?
2. What are the top three things you would like to do to engage the consumers in order to grow the sales business of immunity boosting food ?
3.What channels, events, platforms, etc. would you use for marketing and how will these methods work within a small budget?
4.Based on your knowledge of the market, what strategy would you use to retain the existing consumers in order to achieve higher sales volume in India?
5.What things would differentiate you from the competitors?
- Internship offer to 3 Top Performers.
- Stipend is variable and performance based
- Top performer certificate to top 3.
Internship Profile of 3 Top Performers:
(1) Marketing Intern
- Anyone available for 2-6 months.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE SUBMISSION:
- The solutions should be submitted in the English language only.
- The solutions must be submitted in the pdf format only with a maximum of 10-15 slides ( the solution must be specific).
- Write the file name in this specified format: yourname_your institute/organisation name (Example: Rohan_ICT )