GruwitZ: Product Management Intern Hiring Challenge
ABOUT THE FIRM
GruwitZ is one stop solution for food-technomanagers that bridges the gap between the food industry and academia to usher the young minds with hands on practical learning experience by giving an opportunity to solve real world food industry problems.
We are looking for some dedicated and hustling candidates to join our core team and contribute in the business scale up process.
Generate a new product idea for GruwitZ
Suggest how can GruwitZ reshape its product strategy to accelerate customer acquisition process.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES OF SELECTED INTERNS:
- Define programs and activities that help us to grow GruwitZ community around the globe.
- Define and execute a plan of action to continuously engage our community and improve user retention.
- Identify and build strategic partnerships with organizations around the globe to help grow the community and enhance its reach and reputation.
- Create unique campaigns and find relevant partners for them to scale up the user engagement on the platform.
- Keep track of competition, stay updated with the current pulse and work with the product team to recommend strategic feature additions to the product in order to increase product adoption.
- Lead a team of strong, motivated community and team, set their quarterly goals and tune them to give their best performance.
- Build solid relationships with universities around the globe in order to increase participation.
- Synchronize with the programs team internally to help them drive registrations for client.
- Drive bootcamps and challenges through paid campaigns as well as originally through community and university outreach.
- Discovering new business opportunities for GruwitZ Help in shaping product strategy.
- Handle other administrative and business management tasks as assigned
- Certificate on the successful completion of the internship.
- Stipend:100% variable and performance based.
- This is a full time role and is a work from home internship
Educational qualification no bar, pedigreed background preferred.
Special preference for candidates with past experience with similar roles.
- Minimum 2 months, can be extended upto 6 months.