Terms and Conditions
- Your data – The personal data of GruwitZ user are collected in the registration process which includes the name and the email id of the user.
- Scholar – Registered GruwitZ users who submit potential solutions to Challenges that are posted on the site located at foobsolutions.com
- Challenge site – A custom site designed for a Challenger to host Challenges with their own Scholar community
- GruwitZ Challenge – Specific problems of individual organizations that are posted for users to solve.
- Challenger – The businesses or other entities that post Challenges.
- Challenge Reward – The monetary or other compensation awarded to the best Scholar(s) of a Challenge. The Challenge Rewards are standardised, unless specially stated by the challenger.
- Confidential Data – All non-public data, written or oral, disclosed through any means of communication by Challenger or any Scholar in connection with the Challenge and any Solution.
- Reward- Any monetary or material compensation given to Scholars for their solutions selected by the company.
- Solution – A proposal or idea submitted by a Scholar for any individual GruwitZ Challenge.
- Best Solution – A Solution that is chosen as the recipient of the Challenge Reward for a specific GruwitZ Challenge.
- Challenge Brief – The document created for each GruwitZ Challenge that describes the nature of the Challenge, and the specific deliverables that Scholars must submit in order to be eligible to win the Challenge Reward.
- Challenge-Specific Provisions – Additional terms and conditions outlined for a particular Challenge that a Challenger states must be agreed to by participating Scholars.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY.
1. The site : This Site provides a service whereby Challengers may post GruwitZ Challenges to source ideas or use GruwitZ’s database to identify and recruit potential job candidates from among the group of GruwitZ Scholars. By using this Site, you acknowledge that GruwitZ does not control in any manner the nature, quality, legality or timing of GruwitZ Challenges. You agree that GruwitZ is a neutral forum for GruwitZ Challenges to be posted, and Solutions to be submitted.
GruwitZ will use reasonable efforts to keep postings related to the results of Solutions and Challenge Rewards paid as current as possible. In any case, we do not guarantee that the postings or content on this Site will be current at all times.
Eligibility:. The Site is not available for use by minors (those under 18 years of age, or otherwise under applicable law), or individuals or organizations who cannot form legally binding contracts under applicable law.
Scholar Registration:.To be eligible to solve GruwitZ Challenges (as further described below) and access information on the Site, you must register as a Scholar and agree to the Terms and Conditions as mentioned above, as well as any additional terms and conditions stated by individual Challengers. You may cancel your registration at any time by contacting [email protected] For registration, you will be asked to select a password and a login name. You may not use a login name of another Scholar or user. You may not disclose or share your password to any third parties or use your password for any unauthorized purposes. You agree to notify GruwitZ at [email protected] of any unauthorized use of your account or breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your password or login information. YOU are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password.
- Challenger Registration:To be eligible to post Challenges and access information on the Site, you must register as a Challenger and agree to the Terms and Conditions set forth in this document, as well as any additional terms and conditions stated by GruwitZ Inc. As part of the registration process, you will be asked to select a password and a login name. You agree that your registration information at all times correctly represents your professional affiliation, experience, qualifications and ability to transact business. You may not use a login name of another Challenger. Additionally, by creating a contest, you grant GruwitZ a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty free, fully paid up, transferable, sub licenseable, perpetual, irrevocable license to copy, display, upload, perform, distribute, store, modify and otherwise use your GruwitZ Challenge Brief. You also agree to pick a Best Solution for the Challenge and agree that GruwitZ will pay a Reward to the Scholar who submits the Best Solution from the fees you pay for the Challenge.
. Others’ Information:GruwitZ does not guarantee the accuracy of the Site or ownership of any information in a GruwitZ Challenge Brief or the availability of any Challenge Reward, unless otherwise stated in a GruwitZ Challenge Brief. While GruwitZ believes such information to be posted in good faith, GruwitZ does not control the information provided by others that is made available through the Site. Other user’s information may be inaccurate. If you (the Scholar) have a dispute with another user of the services (whether a Scholar, Challenger or otherwise), you hereby release GruwitZ from all claims of any kind arising out of such dispute.
6. Your Content: You are solely responsible for the content of Your Information, postings, Solutions or other content provided by you. GruwitZ acts merely as a channel for the distribution and/or publication of that information. GruwitZ reserves the right to take any action with respect to such information that it deems necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion if GruwitZ believes information is inappropriate for the Site or its services, may create liability for GruwitZ, or may cause GruwitZ to lose (in whole or in part) the services of its Internet service provider, advertisers, or other suppliers or partners. You hereby grant to GruwitZ a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty free, fully paid up, transferable, sub licenseable, perpetual, irrevocable license to copy, display, upload, perform, distribute, store, modify and otherwise use Your Content in connection with the operation of the service or the promotion, advertising or marketing thereof .
Scholars represent and warrant that Your Content will be accurate and will not (a) infringe any third party’s copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy, (b) violate any law (including without limitation those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising), or (c) be unlawfully threatening, or unlawfully harassing. All scholars may be asked to make legally binding warranties and representations to GruwitZ and the Challenger in relation to a Solution that you submit.
Although we strive to keep Your Content secure, given the nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that we will be successful in doing so. Accordingly, you acknowledge that you bear the responsibility for adequate security, protection and backup of Your Content. We will have no liability to you for any unauthorized access or use of any of Your Content, or any corruption, deletion, destruction or loss of any of Your Content.
Conveyance of Ownership of Intellectual Property: If you submit a Solution in response to a GruwitZ Challenge Brief, you agree that you are the owner of the submitted Solution and that you are legally free to make the disclosure and to convey the intellectual property rights being offered to the Challenger. You also agree that your Solution is subject to the additional terms and conditions in any applicable Scholar agreement or Challenge-Specific Provision. By submitting a Solution, all Scholars agree to grant and hereby grant to the Challenger the intellectual property rights contained within their Solutions, regardless of whether any such Solution is a Best Solution, and understand their Solutions may be used by the Challenger as they see fit. All Challengers agree that at least one Best Solution will be chosen for each Challenge Brief, with an accompanying Challenge Reward paid by GruwitZ to the Scholar who provided the Best Solution.
Rewards to winners: Rewards will be handled in accordance with the terms set forth in the GruwitZ Challenge Brief and/or its applicable Scholar agreement or Challenge-Specific Provision. The conditions for qualifying for a particular Challenge Reward shall be as set forth on the Site in connection with that particular GruwitZ Challenge Brief and may include a list of excluded Solutions. The decision regarding qualifying criteria and conditions and whether to accept a Solution is entirely within the discretion of the Challenger. For Challenge Rewards and all other Rewards, GruwitZ reserves the right to refuse payment and/or delivery at its own discretion.
Payment of any Challenge Reward is conditioned your cooperation with GruwitZ’s verification procedures. GruwitZ is not responsible for payment of any A Challenge Reward, or any part of any Challenge Reward, to any party other than to the Scholar through whom the Solution was submitted to GruwitZ. You understand that any Challenge Reward represents a complete payment, net of any local taxes that GruwitZ may be required to withhold, and that you are not entitled to any other compensation of any kind.
Site Limited License: (a) GruwitZ shall retain all ownership in the Site and all content generated by it that is displayed on the Site. GruwitZ grants you right to use the Site provided that you do not (i) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to find any source code, or (ii) attempt to modify the Site in any manner or form except that you have the right to modify your self-generated content on the Site. The license granted to you by GruwitZ is a limited license to access and make personal use of this Site and not to download or modify it except with express written consent of GruwitZ. This Site or any portion of this Site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of GruwitZ. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including Challenge descriptions, images, text, page layout, or form) of GruwitZ without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing GruwitZ’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of GruwitZ. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by GruwitZ. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of GruwitZ.com so long as the link does not portray GruwitZ, or its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any GruwitZ logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
10. Compliance with Rules: You agree not to use any software, device or routine to interfere with the proper working of the Site or which is intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or confiscate any system, data or personal information. You agree not to take any actions which may undermine the integrity of our system or the services, such as: leaving feedback or ratings for yourself; using the Site in violation of local, state, national or international law; uploading of files or content that contain material that violates the intellectual property rights of any third party. You are only responsible for compliance with all applicable laws and regulations regarding your use of the Site and the transfer of the technologies or information with which you are involved, including without limitation, import/export requirements, and GruwitZ expressly disclaims any liability or responsibility thereto. You will comply with any codes of conduct, policies or other notices we provide you or publish on the Site, and you shall promptly notify us if you learn of a security breach related to the Site or our services.
- No Warranties: EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT, THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. NEITHER GRUWITZ NOR CHALLENGER MAKES ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, RESPECTING THE SERVICES.
- Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer: GruwitZ has no control over, and is not responsible for the acts or omissions of Challengers, or the quality or legality of the Solutions sought thereby. GruwitZ does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any GruwitZ Challenge Brief, nor endorse any Challenger.GRUWITZ SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES, CLAIMS, EXPENSES OR OTHER COSTS YOU SUFFER OR INCUR AS A RESULT OF THIRD PARTY CLAIMS RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL GRUWITZ OR A CHALLENGER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) OR FOR ANY DAMAGES. You agree that you will be responsible for, and at the request of GruwitZ or Challenger, defend GruwitZ and/or Challenger from, third party claims arising out of information you provide to GruwitZ or Challenger for publication, any breach by you of this agreement.
You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of this Site or GruwitZ’s services must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action accrues, or be forever barred.
Harmful Substances: PLEASE NOTE THAT UNDERTAKING WORK RELATED TO GRUWITZ CHALLENGE STATEMENTS POSTED ON THE SERVICE MAY REQUIRE THE USE OR SYNTHESIS OF BIOLOGICS OR CHEMICALS THAT COULD BE TOXIC, CARCINOGENIC OR OTHERWISE HARMFUL TO YOU AND ANYONE ELSE THAT IS EXPOSED TO THEM, AND YOU UNDERTAKE THE CREATION OF SUCH PROPOSED SOLUTIONS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Other Contracts, Confidentiality: You agree that you will not disclose to GruwitZ, or to any Challenger, any information which you are under an existing contractual or other legal duty to maintain in confidence or otherwise do not have the right to sell or license. You agree that you will not discuss or release any Confidential Information which belongs to you, other parties, or the Challenger related to any GruwitZ Challenge.
Third-party website links: The Site may contain links to Web sites operated by parties other than GruwitZ. Such links are provided for reference only and GruwitZ does not control such Web sites and is not responsible for their contents. GruwitZ’s inclusion of links to such Web sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such Websites or any association with their operators.
No third party reliance: You agree that you will not present to third parties any content or material in a manner that could be conveying sponsorship, endorsement, option, or representation or warranty of GruwitZ. This agreement shall have no third party beneficiaries, other than certain Challengers in accordance with the terms of the applicable Scholar Agreement or Challenge-Specific Agreement.
Copyright: All content included on this Site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of GruwitZ or its Challengers. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of GruwitZ or its Challengers. All software used on this site is the property of GruwitZ or its software suppliers.
Termination/deleting your account: You are responsible for properly terminating your account. We reserve the right to (i) modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site or our services (or any part thereof) and (ii) refuse any and all current and future use of the Site or our services (or any part thereof), suspend or terminate your account (any part thereof) or use of the Site or our services (or any part thereof) and remove and discard any of Your Content in the Site or our services (or any part thereof), for any reason, including if we believe that you have violated these terms and conditions. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuation of the Site or our services (or any part thereof). All of Your Content on the Service may be permanently deleted by us upon any termination of your account in its sole discretion.
- Indemnification: You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless GruwitZ, Challenger and their respective affiliates from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising or resulting from your breach of these terms and conditions, any of” Your Content” that is uploaded, posted or otherwise transmitted to the Site using your account, or your other access, contribution to, misuse or use of the Site or any of our services. We shall provide notice to you of any such claim, suit or demand. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter which is subject to indemnification under this section. In such case, you agree to cooperate with any reasonable requests assisting our defense of such matter.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Thank you for purchasing our program or lesson. We strive to ensure that our students have a positive experience while discovering, testing, and purchasing our training programs.
Cancellation and refund
If the cancellation is made by the user for valid reasons within 7 days of the successful payment being made, 50% of the amount paid will be refunded to the user (ie 1st July 2021).
No refunds will be considered if the cancellation is made after 7 days of payment.
How to start a refund request ?
Email our customer support team at “[email protected]”
Note: All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receiving a refund request.