Increase the shelflife of Ketofy-keto flour
ABOUT THE COMPANY
WELLVERSED HEALTH PVT LTD.
Wellversed Health Pvt. Ltd is associated with the development of a vast range of healthy food products like keto products, high protein products, gluten free products, vegan products, etc. The company works with a motive to provide people an opportunity to live a healthier lifestyle through its wide range of products.
To upload your solution visit the bottom section of this page after LogIn once you have registered
Nowadays there is a notable increase in chronic disease like Thyroid, Diabetes, PCOS/PCOD in Indians because of the high consumption of sugars and Carbohydrates. Hence many people are advised to follow keto diet. Wellversed is the market leader in Ketogenic/Vegan food space. Ketofy do not use any preservative in it’s keto flour which makes it’s shelf life 90 days. So Wellversed wants to seek an innovative solution from young brains to increase the Shelf life of Ketofy- Keto Flour without any use of preservatives.
- What is your idea for increasing the shelf life of the keto products?
- Suggest in detail the preservation technique your idea involves and how it is going to increase the shelf life of the ketofy-keto flour.
- Describe any substance you intend to add to the flour and its effects.
- Describe how your idea can be feasible for the company.
CONSIDERATIONS: Avoid the use of preservatives, sugar and dairy products
GRADING OF THE SUBMISSIONS:
Your ideas would be graded on the following parameters:
- The company may provide a PAID INTERNSHIP opportunity to some of the teams with best solutions with a stipend of 5K-10K.(there is no bar for potential candidate regarding stipend).
- The top winning solutions will get a certificate duly authorised by the company in collaboration with Gruwitz.
- The company may take some of the winning solutions to the second round for the product development.
*The selection for the second round or any further rewards like internships or any cash reward solely lies with the company and are performance based.
- The team should be of 1-3 members
- All the team members should be from the same institute (In case of students)
*no cross teams from different institutes are allowed
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE SUBMISSION:
- The solutions should be submitted in the English language only.
- The file name should be the name of the team.
- The solutions must be submitted in the pdf format only with a maximum of 10-15 slides ( the solution must be specific).
- Kindly download the sample format of ppt and submit the ppt in the same prescribed format.